Brand Protection Cloud
DigiTrax™ is a patented cloud-based digital authentication track and trace solution that enables inspectors as well as consumers and other key stakeholders to instantly identify genuine from falsified products. This cloud-based solution also offers instant authentication and traceability at the unit level, via a smartphone, without the need to download a separate app.
Using any smartphone model, DigiTrax™ can authenticate products with a unique physical product tag to gain visibility to product origin, geo-location of authentication scans, and other important supply chain related activities. This data is collected and aggregated into our secure database providing actionable insights via customized reports.
Use any smartphone to authenticate product
Geolocate scan information and results
Brand Protection Cloud Dashboard
- Pinpoints location of possible counterfeit and diversion activity based on custom rule thresholds
- Includes precise geographical information of scan activity
- Retrieves information about the pedigree of product (manufacturing date, customer name, order number)
- Provides marketing insights on consumer behavior and preferences while enabling consumers to continue to engage with your brand and link to other communication channels
- Compatible with mobile apps for brand experts
Insights in Action
DigiTrax™ can pinpoint the exact location of potential counterfeit retailers in just a few clicks.
System automatically flags suspicious activity
Map tools allow drilling down to street level
Clustor location matched to liquor store
Suspicion that stores are test scanning counterfeit labels before applying on fake bottles
Why Make DigiTrax™ Part Of Your Brand Protection Program?
Difficult to reproduce
- Tag features a unique, one-of-a-kind encrypted fingerprint along with variable 2D code
- Can be used with any smartphone model
- No need to download a separate app
- Requires no proprietary device and minimal training
Instant in-field authentication
- Empowers brand owners, inspectors and consumers
- Enables continued consumer engagement after authentication
Geo-locate detection of falsified or diverted goods
- Provides instant transparency throughout the product supply chain