Implemented 22 national fuel integrity programs over the last 15 years.
Elected officials are tasked with providing strong, confident governance to ensure excise tax retention and growth within a stable economy. National fuel theft and diversion in the supply chain makes this a complicated endeavor. Authentix can help, showing discrepancies in fuel quality and enabling physical inspections in the field as well as lab-based testing and confirmation analysis.
We help governments protect multiple products –from crude to refined petroleum products, lubricants and liquid petroleum gas – to drive competitive advantage, enabling our customers to thrive in the complexity of fuel supply and distribution markets. We ensure the best fuel integrity program is in place, meeting expectations for a valuable return on investment.
Why Authentix Fuel Marking Program
Instill trust in government
Provide visibility to fuel flows & volumes, protect tax revenues, while securing the national fuel supply chain
Combat increasing air pollution caused by adulterated fuel
Collect and analyze data for actionable insights
The markers and analyzers are typically deployed in a multi-layered solution.
The layers can include:
- Pass / Fail – detection of the markers using immunoassay chromatography test kits for broad geographical distribution and pass / fail test results with minimal training required
- Quantitative – mobile technology using fluorescent markers and analyzers with semi-skilled testing to quickly report results that can show dilution or adulteration levels
- Forensic – simple and efficient collection of samples for centralized testing using mass-differentiated, non-launderable markers and gold-standard gas chromatography – mass spectrometry (GC-MS) analyzers that provide forensic results proving dilution and adulteration.
Download our Whitepaper:
Stop Fuel Fraud
We understand a proactive approach to authentication innovation is required as competitive threats and counterfeiting capabilities increase at alarming rates. Learn how our expertise enables us to design, build and implement the most effective solutions possible.
Benefits of Fuel Marking Program
- Recover lost excise and value-added tax revenue without raising taxes
- Prevent subsidy abuse
- Serve the public by increasing available funding for government benefits
- Ensure consistent consumer satisfaction by providing quality fuels
- Diminish damage to car engines and reduction in fuel economy, and combat increasing air pollution caused by adulterated fuel
- Reduce and take action against criminal activity including smuggling, which contributes to good governance initiatives
- Collect data and run analytics to find and fill gaps within a fuel supply chain