When a program moves to the Operations Phase, a program manager is designated to assume responsibility for its operation, and is accountable for the fulfillment of program requirements. Authentix measures delivery against the customer success criteria, as well as customer satisfaction throughout the operational period, and puts appropriate plans in place to achieve high levels of satisfaction.
The designated Authentix program manager for the Operations Phase is accountable to ensure the effectiveness of the Authentix solution throughout its lifecycle with the customer. The program manager proactively monitors the performance of the deployed solution through the collection and analysis of program data. The program manager highlights new insights gained as the program progresses and recommends changes in scope, processes and procedures as appropriate, including the resolution of issues as required.
Operational program management includes:
- Receiving, storing and handling markers, including reconciliation and reporting
- Marker security and dispensing operations
- Sample collection strategy and testing
- Laboratory forensic confirmatory testing
- Quality Control sampling and testing
- Maintenance and calibration of marking system
- Maintenance and calibration of devices
- Program audits