Authentix executes implementation services to deliver the custom-tailored solution across a spectrum of delivery scenarios:
- The customer purchases a fully outsourced program from Authentix, and Authentix is accountable for all implementation services
- Authentix is a subcontractor to a third-party prime contractor
– Authentix conducts implementation services based on the scope of work established with the prime contractor
– Additionally, Authentix provides enabling services to enable the prime to implement a successful solution based on the Authentix offering.
- The customer runs the program and Authentix provides enabling services to allow the customer to successfully implement the program
Authentix will designate an implementation manager to serve as the project manager throughout the Implementation Phase of the solution. The implementation manager is accountable for delivery of contractual requirements on schedule and within budget, while implementing the solution as prescribed in the technical solution set. During the Implementation Phase, Authentix will develop the standard operating procedures (SOPs) and training materials covering operations in marking, sampling, testing, analysis, and reporting. We will deliver additional technical documentation and maintenance procedures as necessary, including the associated training and training materials on these procedures & methods to the customer, Authentix personnel, and relevant third parties.
A program is ready to move to the Operations Phase once all the infrastructure to support a particular program is in place. For fuel marking programs, this can be when labs and warehouses are complete, and marking operations underway. For brand protection programs, this can be printer or contract manufacturing operations have been assessed, trained on how to secure and use the marking materials and print trials are complete. For any program, a baseline starting point is defined with the customer, which may entail Authentix conducting a covert field testing round in order to establish the baseline metric prior to moving to the Operations Phase.